In order to take care of your jewelry and extend the life-span, please take note of the following:
- Store and protect your beaded or necklace jewelry. Simple plastic bags can be a great option.
- Try to store your beaded necklaces or bracelet flat.
- Store in a clean, dry place.
- Generally, jewelry should only be put on after washing/applying any makeup, hairspray, gels, lotions or perfume.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and over-exposure to direct sunlight.
- Try not to wear your jewelry while swimming or showering. Chlorine may cause damage to various gold and silver.
- To clean your jewelry, in most cases, all you need is a clean soft cloth, like a chamois.
- Sterling Silver jewelry or components can be cleaned professionally or at home with a baking soda and water mixture. Mix two parts baking soda to one part water to make a paste, then gently rub the mixture onto the jewelry or components, can also use a soft bristled toothbrush, gently. Let the paste dry completely to remove the tarnish. Rinse and dry with a soft cloth or microfibre towel.
- For stretch bracelets, do not overstretch, this will cause elastic to stretch out and lose its shape, and may also cause breakage, just a tender roll onto the wrist will do.
***Jewelry is NOT intended for children***